An der Thomaskirche 40a
Telefon: (+49) 173 394 8180
Basic information on data processing
We take your privacy very seriously and will treat your personal information confidentially and in accordance with the law.
Keep in mind that data transmission on the Internet can generally be subject to security vulnerabilities. Full protection against access by strangers is not possible.
We take organizational and technical security measures according to the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are adhered to and in order to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
Processing of personal data
Types of processed data:
- Contact information (e.g. name, address, e-mail, phone number)
- Technical data (e.g. access data such as IP addresses)
Purpose of data processing:
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users
- Provision of this website, its functions and contents
- Evaluation and assurance of system security
If you contact us through the offered contact options, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Personal data will be deleted if they have fulfilled their purpose.
Cooperation with third parties
Data will generally not be disclosed to third parties, unless
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting access data
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by our provider (STRATO AG, Pascalstrasse 10, 10587 Berlin, Germany).
This information (server log files) contains
- IP address and host name of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the page access,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used,
- Operating system of your computer.
This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
We have concluded an order processing contract with STRATO in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
This website uses the WordPress analysis plugin WP Statistics (wp-statistics.com). Simple statistics are generated from the data in anonymous form. All data collected by WP Statistics will be stored anonymously on this web server. A personal identification of a visitor is thus, even subsequently, not possible.
Like many other websites, this website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive.
This website uses Borlabs Cookie, which sets a technically necessary cookie (borlabs cookie) in order to save your cookie consent. Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data. The borlabs cookie cookie stores the consent you gave when you entered the website. If you would like to revoke this consent, simply delete the cookie in your browser. When you re-enter / reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the visitors preferences selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.|
|Cookie Expiry||1 Year|
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the current language selected by the website visitor.|
|Cookie Expiry||1 Year|
Content from video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If External Media cookies are accepted, access to those contents no longer requires manual consent.
|Purpose||Used to unblock YouTube content.|
|Cookie Name||NID, CONSENT|
|Cookie Expiry||6 Month|
Instructions for some common browers can be found here:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Integration of services and contents of third parties
This website includes third-party content or services, such as fonts from other websites or YouTube videos. The inclusion of content from third-party providers always requires that the third-party providers perceive the IP address of the users, since they could not send the content to the users’ browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. Furthermore, providers of third-party content can set their own cookies and process users’ data for their own purposes. In the process, user profiles can be created from the processed data. We will use this content as much as possible in a data-saving and data-avoiding manner and will select reliable third-party providers with regard to data security.
Our online offer uses the following third-party services:
- External fonts from Google LLC (Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043): https://www.google.com/fonts (“Google Fonts”)
The integration of Google fonts is done by a server call on Google (usually in the US).
- Integration of YouTube videos from the provider YouTube, LLC (901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA), a company of Google LLC (Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043)
The videos were embedded in the extended data protection mode. Starting the video could trigger further data processing. We have no influence on that.
Opt-in / Opt-out
Data processing in the USA
There is a data transfer to the USA. The level of data protection in the USA does not correspond to that of the EU. There is a risk that your data will be processed by US authorities, possibly without the possibility of a legal remedy. By loading YouTube videos you expressly consent to this data transfer.
Rights of users and deletion of data
Users have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge about the personal data we have stored about them.
In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, revoke consent, block and delete their personal information, and to file a complaint with the appropriate regulatory authority in the event of unlawful processing.
The data stored with us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements.
As of February 2021